A few issues with the 0.3.0 release got reported, and this release is mostly about fixing those up. The list of changes:
For the next release I'm working on support for isometric maps. Hopefully there will even be time to include support for hexagonal maps as well. Stay tuned!
- Enabled undo command compression for stamp brush and eraser
- Fixed reading of maps with non-binary-encoded layer data
- Fixed a compile issue on Mac OS X related to QXmlStreamWriter
- Fixed a crash when loading a map while holding Ctrl
- Confirm overwrite on the right moment for 'Save as Image' dialog
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.