The Qt version of Tiled is still catching up, but it's catching up fast! The main new feature in this release is support for cut, copy and paste. This is noteworthy, since it will even work from one map to another or between Tiled instances. The full list of changes:
- Added a tile selection tool
- Added support for cut, copy and paste
- Added current cursor position to the status bar
- Added keyboard shortcuts to switch tools
- Added scrolling the map view with middle mouse button
- Snap objects to the grid when Ctrl is pressed
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.