This second release of the Qt version of Tiled is mainly trying to catch up with the Java version a bit, feature wise. Tiled Qt should now be fully usuable as a replacement of the Java version for basic orthogonal tile maps. The changes:
Let me know when you're missing something, either via the mailing list or just post directly to the bug tracker.
- Added support for zooming the map view
- Added an eraser tool that allows you to erase tiles
- Added ability to save a map as an image
- Added support for masking tileset images based on a certain color
- Added a slider to change the opacity of the current layer
- Fixed the minimum row and column size in the tileset view
- Fixed stamp creation when not dragging topleft to bottomright
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.