This patch release addresses a few serious issues in Tiled 1.9, including a crash when removing a custom property without having a project loaded. Upgrading is highly recommended!
For Linux users, I’m sorry for breaking the “snap”. Due to a lack of testing I published a build that would not run at all. This release fixes that as well.
In general, I’m sorry for the wait on the patch release this time. Bad timing to release a new major version just before leaving on holiday! I had intended to finish 1.9 a little earlier, but next time I run out of time I should probably delay the release.
- Fixed properties-related crash when having no project loaded
- Fixed loading of custom tile image rectangles (#3405)
- Fixed loading of member values for nested classes (#3414)
- Fixed visibility of “Move Object to Layer” sub-menu (#3417)
- Fixed shadow offset for other maps in a world (#3429)
- Fixed class dropdown to update immediately when changing custom types (#3398)
- Fixed deleting an overridden property to not make it disappear (#3409)
- Scripting: Added
- JSON plugin: Fixed loading image layer “repeatx/y” properties (by Jene Litsch, #3428)
- snap: Fixed startup error due to missing libQt5Concurrent.so.5 (#3408)
- AppImage: Use custom AppRun that can call all binaries (by Philipp Seiler, #3415)
- AppImage: Updated to Sentry 0.5.0
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) and Portuguese translations
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues or enabled the crash reporting feature, and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!