This is a small bugfixing release, addressing some important issues for those affected.
- Fixed automatic reload issues when editing object types (regression in 1.3.1, #2768)
- Scripting: Added methods to get tileset’s image size (backported from 1.4, #2733)
- Scripting: Fixed map.tilesets when ‘Embed tilesets’ is enabled
- Fixed the “Fix Tileset” button in the Template Editor
- macOS: Disabled unified tool bar to avoid repainting issues (#2667)
- macOS and Linux: Updated Qt from 5.12.6 to 5.12.7
Many thanks to those who’ve reported issues and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!
Update on Tiled 1.4
I don’t expect there to be another Tiled 1.3 release, since I’m now fully focused on finishing up Tiled 1.4. Check out the “#snapshot” posts at the devlog on itch.io to see what’s new and consider installing a development snapshot to try it out. Now is the best time to provide feedback on the new features!