A number of fixes have been made since Tiled 1.1.1, among which a potential crash and the embarrassing inability to load infinite maps stored in JSON format. Upgrading is recommended.
- Fixed possible crash while editing polygons
- Fixed hang when loading map file with empty compressed layer data
- Fixed selection of tile stamp to work on mouse click
- Fixed tools not being up to date on modifier keys after activation
- Fixed “Offset Map” action for infinite maps (#1866)
- Templates view: Keep template centered when resizing view
- Tile Collision Editor: Keep tile centered when resizing view
- Tile Collision Editor: Display tool info text in status bar
- JSON plugin: Fixed reading of infinite maps (#1858)
- libtiled-java: Fixed some bugs (by Henry Wang, #1840)
- libtiled-java: Fixed tile offset value not being considered (by digitalhoax, #1863)
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release by giving feedback, supporting me financially or submitting patches!
Help me Rent an Office
In the meantime I’m of course working towards Tiled 1.2, with initial improvements to polygon editing already available in the development snapshots and a multi-map viewport and multi-layer editing to be merged soon.
But it’s often not easy to focus at home, which is why I’d like to rent a small office room nearby. I’m currently really close to reaching the financial goal that would allow me to afford this. Please support me on Patreon to help make this happen!