It’s been over two weeks since the big Tiled 1.0 release, and now it’s time for the first patch release. No crashes fixed so far, but upgrading is recommended especially due to the fixes to the Properties dock.
- Made the zoom level used in Tilesets view persistent
- Fixed mixed up polygon and polyline icons (by Ketan Gupta, #1588)
- Fixed reset of font size when using font dialog (#1596)
- Fixed several issues with the Properties dock (#1583, #1611)
- Fixed centering on object on layer with offset (#1600)
- Fixed handling of symbolic links in Recent Files menu and Maps view (#1589)
- Fixed labels for objects in grouped object layers
- Reverted the file format version back to “1.0” and added “tiledversion” attribute
- Lua plugin: Fixed group layers being exported with “imagelayer” type (#1595)
- Added Korean translation (by miru2533 and SshipSunBee, #1604)
- Updated Russian and Chinese translations
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release with bug reports or patches!
As usual, you can download Tiled at itch.io. The best way to stay up-to-date is by installing Tiled through the itch.io app. Install the snapshot version if you’d like to stay bleeding-edge and keep an eye on the Devlog for updates.