While development on Tiled 0.7.0 has started, it could still take a while before it will be ready. Meanwhile some bug fixes have been made to Tiled 0.6.0, which are detailed below.
- Fixed failing to default to map format by extention when plugins are loaded
- Fixed active marquee not being reset on loading a map
- Fixed layer duplicates not sharing layer properties with the original
- Fixed width of tile button changing between selecting a tile and no tile
- Fixed creation of one-tile gaps between tilesets on saving (Christian Henz)
- Fixed add-tile button being disabled in the case of empty tilesets
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.