In this release, added stability and functionality of features from 0.4.1 have been made. Search/replace and hexagonal maps are still considered experimental.
- Added a JNLP for WebStart, contributed by Chris Hazen
- Added a simple plugin for the Mappy FMAP format maps
- Added a plugin dialog for information about plugins
- Added plugin target for building bundled plugins
- Removed API usage deprecated by Java 5.0
- Fixed a NullPointerException when loading plugins
- Fixed layer naming on undo (issue #75)
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.