It was found that Tiled 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 could crash on reloading a map, so upgrading to Tiled 1.0.3 is very much recommended. This release includes a bunch of other fixes as well, outlined below.
- Fixed crash on reload map (#1659, #1694)
- Fixed possible crash on undo/redo in collision editor (#1695)
- Fixed tile replacement to add tileset when needed (by Mohamed Thabet, #1641)
- Fixed the display of the image source property for tilesets
- Fixed shortcut for ‘Copy tile coordinates’ (Alt+C) in Portuguese translation (by olueiro)
- JSON plugin: Fixed reading of tileset column count
- JSON plugin: Fixed reading of custom properties on tile collision object group
Thanks to everybody who submitted bug reports and fixes!
As usual, you can download Tiled at itch.io. The best way to stay up-to-date is by installing Tiled through the itch.io app. Install the snapshot version if you’d like to stay bleeding-edge and keep an eye on the Devlog for updates.