This release adds a lot of new translations as well as a few small features. New is the support for storing layer data as CSV (comma separated values), contributed by Dennis Honeyman. Also, Jeff Bland extended the fill tool to fill the selection when Shift is pressed. The full list of noteworthy changes:
Thanks to Jonatas de Moraes Junior, Hiroki Utsunomiya, Yohann Ferreira, Antonio Ricci and Petr Viktorin for the new translations!
- Added support for saving tile layer data as CSV
- Added shift modifier to bucket fill tool for filling the selection
- Added Brazilian Portugese, Japanese, French, Italian and Czech translations
- Made values used in the New Map and New Tileset dialogs persistent
- Fixed drawing selection highlight where brush is not painting
- Fixed an incompatibility with Tiled Java in 'trans' attribute
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.