Unfortunately a number of potential crashes and some other issues in the new Tiled 1.8 were not discovered during testing. Upgrading is highly recommended!
- Fixed pasted objects not getting selected if a tile layer was also copied
- Fixed possible crash when trying to determine whether OpenGL is used
- Fixed possible crash when using the Insert Tile tool
- Fixed possible crash in tile stamp preview
- AutoMapping: Fixed crash when an input layer does not exist (#3269)
- Scripting: Automatically add tilesets to the map where needed (#3268)
- snap: Updated from core18 to core20 (now uses Qt 5.12)
- AppImage: Updated to Sentry 0.4.15
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues or enabled the crash reporting feature, and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!