Tiled 1.4.3 released
This Tiled 1.4 patch release makes sure Tiled runs fine on macOS 11 (Big Sur), but a number of other fixes are included as well.
Here’s the full list of changes since Tiled 1.4.2.
- Fixed running Tiled on macOS Big Sur (#2845)
- Fixed opening of files in already open instance of Tiled
- Fixed crash in Edit Commands dialog (#2914)
- Fixed Object Alignment not getting set when reloading a tileset
- Tile Collision Editor: Fixed invisible tile for isometric oriented tileset (#2892)
- Improved error message when adding external tileset
- Ignore attempts to replace a tileset with itself
- qmake: Support linking to system Zstd on all UNIX-like systems
- Updated Qt to 5.12.10 on all platforms
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!
If you enjoy using Tiled and have not donated yet, please consider a small monthly donation through GitHub or other platforms. I depend on your support to be able to keep improving this tool!