Today I’ve released Tiled 0.18.1, a recommended upgrade since it fixes some crashes and several other issues. It also makes a host of improvements to the GameMaker 1.4 export.
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release with bug reports, suggestions or patches!
A note for Windows users upgrading from previous versions using the installer: Please first uninstall Tiled manually and then reinstall using the installer. Due to fixing the installer to work properly system-wide, it will fail to upgrade versions before 0.18.1 and leave behind a broken Tiled.
- Fixed terrain brush for isometric staggered maps (#427, by Clyde)
- Fixed crash when resizing map causes objects to get removed
- Fixed crash when duplicating an object layer
- Fixed position of image layer after Resize or Offset Map (#1418)
- Fixed the quality of the minimap on HiDpi displays
- Fixed Alt-drag behavior to not override resize handles (#1425)
- When adding a new layer, insert it above the current one
- GmxPlugin: Fixed positioning for non-tile objects and support scaling (#1426)
- GmxPlugin: Export tile objects without a type as tiles
- GmxPlugin: Support horizontal and vertical flipping
- Windows: Fixed encoding problems with command-line output (#1381)
- Windows: Fixed the architecture of shipped MSVC DLLs (#1338)
- Updated Chinese translation (#1432, by Clyde)