As embarrassing as it was to make two quick patch releases for Tiled 0.12, unfortunately I needed to make another one since more critical updating issues were discovered.
The full list of fixes:
- Fixed updating of map view when rotating objects with Z key (#966)
- Fixed updating of map view when joining, splitting or deleting polygon nodes (#966)
- Fixed a crash when reading an invalid TMX file (#960)
- Fixed live automapping updates when moving the mouse fast (#958)
- Made Backspace work for deleting collision objects and animation frames (topic)
Go get it from the Download page.
In the meantime, I’ve started to make progress on Tiled 0.13 by working on tile stamp improvements. If you want to help me progress faster and get around to more exciting features listed on the Roadmap, please consider joining in to support me through Patreon. Thanks!