The 0.8 branch had slowly been accumilating fixes and translation updates that made it worth to release Tiled Qt 0.8.1. Upgrading is highly recommended since there was a crash related to pasting. Also noteworthy is the improved support for mice with fine-resolution wheels like the Magic Mouse. Thanks to all who contributed, and also thanks to Jeff Bland for updating the Mac release!
- Added MacOS X Lion full screen support (by Vsevolod Klementjev)
- Fixed crash that could happen when painting with a pasted stamp
- Fixed zoom sensitivity for finer-resolution mouse wheels
- Fixed issues when using quickstamps in combination with the fill tool
- Fixed stamp tool not to miss tiles when drawing fast (by Stefan Beller)
- Fixed automapping to work with external tilesets (by Stefan Beller)
- Fixed crash in automapping when dealing with broken rule files (by Stefan Beller)
- Fixed object type getting erased on pressing Enter
- Changed the license of libtiled-java from LGPL to BSD
- Updated Italian and Hebrew translations (by Gornova and Tamir Atias)
Meanwhile, new features are being added for the next feature release. Recently support for image layers was added and the bucket fill tool can now do random fills. Install a daily build or compile Tiled from master to try them out. Your contributions are also welcome!
Follow Tiled on Google+ to hear about interesting news related to Tiled, or share your Tiled-related story.
This is an imported post. For comments see the original post on Blogger.